Typing 7: Free Time
I’m so busy at my job these days that I don’t have so much free time. But there are many things I like to do in my free time. I like playing the koto, listening to music, reading, hiking, and playing tennis. I also like watching movies. I always read at night before going to sleep, nearly always a novel. Now, I am reading Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand. Often, I read science fiction or fantasy, but I haven’t read the 7th Harry Potter book yet. Have you? These days, I almost never play the koto. But I do see movies sometimes. Recently, I saw the Brave One, with Jodie Foster, which was a great movie. All her movies are good, I feel, though I wish she appareaed a little more often. Another one I want to see is the (140 words)
3 comments:
-
I haven't Breave one,yet. It may be good movie mayn't you?
-
I haven't Breave one,yet. It may be good movie mayn't you?
-
Yes, I thought it was very good.
