IN MY FREE TIME, I LIKE reading, watching movies, and listening to music. My favorite kinds of music are rock and modern Japanese music. By that I mean modern koto music. I like reading all kinds of novels, especially fantasy and science fiction. Recently I have been rereading books by Ursula Le Guin, for example the Earthsea series (Ged Senki in Japanese) . About movies, I like all kinds of movies, and whenever possible I go to the theater to see them. However,m these days I am very busy so I often don't have time ti go to the theater. When I go to the theater I like to go to the nearby Starbucks for a café latte made with soy milk. Recent movies I have seen include The Brave One and The Bourne Ultimatum. The Brave One stars Jodie Foster and is about a woman whose fiancé is murdered in front of her and how it changes her life. The Bourne Ultimatum is the third movie in the Bourne series starring Matt Damon, It’s very exciting but I didn't enjoy it as much as the 1st and 2nd ones. (190 words)

0 comments: