Typing 11: Free Time
In my free time, I like doing many different things, such as watching movies, reading books and magazines, listening to music, or just sitting around at home playing with my children. Today, I’ll talk maninly abour movies and music. I don’t really have a special kind of movie that I like. Any movie that comes to Kumamoto is potentially interesting. Recently, I’ve seem the Brave one, and the Bourne Supremacy. Other movies I have seen on DVD include The Devil Wears Prada. I’ve also been watching the 24 and the ER series. 24 is now on its 6th season. Interestingly, I rewatched episode 1 of the first season a few days ago and I was surprised to find that it was rather slow! I guess that each season the action goes faster and faster. I haven’t been keeping up with ER recently, as there are very few copies of the DVDs available and they’re always rented out when I go to the video shop. (164 words)
