Typing 13: Movies

I like movies very much. I like all kinds of movies, and I prefer to watch them in the movie theater. I used to go to Hikari no Mori to watch movies but recently I’ve discovered Warner cinemas in Clea. The cinams there are a bit more expensive but we can get T-Points there, like in Eneos and Tsutaya. There weren’t many interesting movies playing over the winter holiday, so I haven’t seen anything recently, but I’m looking forward to February and March when usually in Japan many good movies are on. I saw Johnny Depp on the news this morning, so I guess Sweeney Todd will be starting soon. I’m not sure what else is coming up. I also like watching DVDs but recently I’ve mainly been watching the TV series 24 and Alias. They’re both very interesting though Alias is a bit stupid sometimes. (147 words)

0 comments: