My weekend

Last Friday, I went to Makuhari in Chiba to attend a conference. The conference site was Kanda University of International Studies. I arrived in the late afternoon on Friday, registered for the conference, and attended the welcome party. The next day, I gave a presentation at the conference with Mr Beaufait (and Mr Tomei). I think it was quite successful, so I was very happy. On Sunday and Monday I attended more presentations. I flew back to Kumamoto on Monday. It was very rainy in Kumamoto when I got back. Yesterday, I was very tired but today I have recovered.

Kanda University of International Studies has a very nice campus. I was especially impressed with the self-access center. The facilities are very good and they have professional student advisers to help students make study plans and choose good materials. If you have a chance to go to Chiba, I recommend that you visit the campus.

0 comments: